top of page

At Singh Tutt Notary Public we can assist you in drafting and notarising a Life Certificate which has been sent to you UK from India.  We shall endeavour to deal with your matter as efficiently as possible and we are more than aware that you will often be under time constraints and may need to get your papers notarised as a matter of urgency. 


So that you can receive your pension in India, It may be the case that your pension issuing company or authority requires you to produce a Life certificate after a period of time so that you can receive your pension, it may be the case that you have been sent the following forms:

  •  Details of family

  •  Form of certificate of verification of service for pension.


  •  Form of life certificate to be submitted by pensioner once a year.


  •  Form of non-employment /re-employment certificate to be given by pensioner (retired Group 'A' Officers).


  • Form of certificate of re-marriage/ marriage  to be submitted regularly by the recipient of family pension.


​You can email a life certificate which has been already prepared for us to view at our email address:  Click here for full contact details.  You may also have not been sent a form as above and have been requested to draft a life certificate and have it notarised.  We shall be able you to assist you.  


Requirements & Useful Infomation

You must contact us and arrange an appointment so that we can attend upon you and take your instructions in person.  We cannot take instructions through a third party.


If your have mobility or health issues, we can visit you to attend upon you, take instructions and if required to draft and notarise a Life Certificate.  We can visit your home, at hospitals, care home or wherever you require us to attend


Each person appearing before the notary public to sign any document shall need the following forms of identification and items:


A Valid Passport 


One proof of postal address which is no more than three months old.  You can use either of  the following:  


  • A utility bill


  • A bank statement


  • A letter received in the post from either a Doctor, Hospital or any other person or  organisation.

Note that ID and additional requirements depend on the type of document you require, its purpose and the country it is destined for use.  Please contact us to find our more.

bottom of page